Rubicon offers customers free COVID-19 Regulation Tracker
The platform tracks legal requirements resulting from COVID-19 regulation to ensure that partners and customers understand and manage their compliance and legal obligations.
Rubicon, an Atlanta-based provider of smart waste and recycling technologies, announced it has partnered with the London-based legal technology company Libryo to offer a COVID-19 Regulation Tracker to its customers.
The free service is being offered in eight U.S. states—California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Texas and Washington—which are among the states with the highest rates of coronavirus cases.
The platform tracks legal requirements resulting from COVID-19 regulation to ensure that partners and customers understand and manage their compliance and legal obligations. This platform offers access to the following:
- Complete and up-to-date state-specific COVID-19 regulations;
- Highlights that make it easier and quicker to understand what is expected by the regulation;
- Ability to download state-specific COVID-19 regulations;
- Relevant legal updates via the platform sent directly to a user’s inbox when there are changes to COVID-19 orders;
- Capacity to store and easily access relevant legal compliance documents;
- Search functionality to find state-specific COVID-19 regulations and learn what is needed from businesses; and
- Ability to set reminders and make comments for individual and team use.
“We are excited to begin this partnership with Libryo,” Rubicon CEO Nate Morris says “We are continuously looking for offerings that can assist our valued partners [in working] more efficiently and effectively, especially in these uncertain times. Tracking of COVID-19-related regulations will be an invaluable asset for our partners as they fulfill their essential roles on the front lines for our communities.”
“Libryo’s partnership with Rubicon had only just begun when the COVID-19 pandemic broke out. To Rubicon’s credit, they worked quickly with us to provide this free COVID-19 Regulation Tracker for their customers. I am excited about this both as a real opportunity to help out U.S. businesses in time of rapid change and uncertainty, and also as a foretaste of the value of the partnership to come,” Peter Flynn, cofounder and CEO of Libryo, says.