Faria Education Group is a world leader in international education SaaS systems and services, serving over 3 million students across 10,000 schools.
We are looking for a full-time Junior Account Manager to help create long-term, trusting partnerships with customers. Your role would be to support the Account Management team through administrative processes, communications with clients, aiding in strategic projects, and actively seeking new sales opportunities. With increased experience comes the opportunity to assume added responsibility for client portfolios.
- Co-develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service, Sales, Professional Development, and Finance departments) to improve the entire customer experience
- Trouble-shoot and resolve unique client situations through tailored and creative solutions
- Prepare renewal proposals of products and services for customers
- Work closely in team environment to achieve individual, team, and company goals
- May require occasional travel and work outside of normal hours to accommodate international customers
- Manage deadlines and reprioritize to accommodate client needs and expectations
- Keep current on industry changes in education
- Work across teams to contribute to the overall mission of Atlas and our parent company Faria, drive innovation of our products, and further our relationships with our client schools
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem-solving situations
- Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
- Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; understands organization’s strengths and weaknesses; analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; committed to getting the job done.
- Passion and drive to succeed, going beyond what’s expected, looks for opportunities to grow
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people
- Proficiency and/or willingness to learn common business and communication technologies (i.e. SalesForce, HubSpot, GoToMeeting, Skype, Slack, etc.)
Education / Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; or four years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- As Faria sits at the confluence of education and SaaS, experience within either of these industries is a plus.