The values embodied in our mission and values guide the actions of the people of Rubicon at all levels.
These values extend to our accounting and financial reporting responsibilities. Rubicon’s management is responsible for timely, correct, consistent and objective financial statements and associated information.
Rubicon’s mission is to “create a new industry model that nourishes life”
To support the company mission statement, seven essential values have been developed, defined and adopted by the employees of Rubicon. These values are the principles, standards and qualities that guide our decisions and our behaviors.
Rubicon Core Values:
- We are passionate about our people
- We love learning and new ideas
- We believe in a culture of humility and transparency
- We are fierce advocates for our customers
- We always do what we say
- We don’t shy away from taking on big challenges
- We are dedicated servants to the planet and future generations
An independent registered public accounting firm, performs an annual integrated audit of our consolidated financial statements and internal control over financial reporting.