Charting the Path to Circular Packaging
What strategies are companies implementing to achieve circular systems for packaging? What roadblocks are hindering progress and how can you overcome them?
Packaging is ubiquitous across our economy, keeping food fresh, medicines safe and products undamaged. Across industries, companies are committing to packaging strategies that can deliver the same functionality without the waste. What are the leading strategies and how do they compare? Learn from leaders in circular packaging who are advancing solutions to close the loop on packaging.
- Katherine Huded: Vice President, Recyclability Solutions, The Recycling Partnership (moderator)
- Kate Davenport: Co-President, Eureka Recycling
- Stephanie Baker: Director of Market Development, KW Plastics Recycling
- Chastity McLeod: Vice President, Sustainability | Nestle
- Emily Roberts: Senior Sustainability Analyst, Rubicon
Circularity 23, Hyatt Regency, Seattle, Washington
Wednesday, June 6, 9:00-10:00 a.m.