Last week, Rubicon partnered with legal technology company Libryo to offer a COVID-19 regulation tracker to our customers, and I couldn’t be more excited about what this partnership means for our commercial customers across the United States.
As part of our ongoing commitment to support our customers, partners, and employees during the current public health and economic crisis brought on by the coronavirus, Rubicon is offering its COVID-19 Regulation Tracker, powered by Libryo, as a free service to our customers. The platform is being offered in eight U.S. states—California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Texas, and Washington—which are among the states hardest hit by the pandemic.
Stay Compliant with Ease
The platform, available to Rubicon customers in the abovementioned states, tracks legal requirements resulting from COVID-19 regulation to ensure that partners and customers understand and manage their compliance and legal obligations.
Providing this COVID-19 Regulation Tracker for our customers at no extra cost to them is just one of the ways that Rubicon has worked to assist our customers, partners, and employees during this challenging time.
As Rubicon’s Founder and CEO, Nate Morris, noted in the press release announcing the partnership, “We are continuously looking for offerings that can assist our valued partners work more efficiently and effectively, especially in these uncertain times. Tracking of COVID-19-related regulations will be an invaluable asset for our partners as they fulfill their essential roles on the front lines for our communities.”
This free platform, which is available to Rubicon customers in the abovementioned states from today, offers access to the following:
- Complete and up-to-date state-specific COVID-19 regulations;
- Highlights that make it easier and quicker to understand what is expected by the regulation;
- Ability to download state-specific COVID-19 regulations;
- Relevant legal updates via the platform, sent directly to a user’s inbox when there are changes to COVID-19 orders;
- Capacity to store and easily access relevant legal compliance documents;
- Search functionality to find state-specific COVID-19 regulations and learn what is needed from businesses; and
- Ability to set reminders and make comments for individual and team use.
Thank you for your time. If you have any questions related to Rubicon’s free COVID-19 Regulation Tracker, powered by Libryo, you can reach out to me any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marco Hilty is Chief Commercial Officer at Rubicon. To stay ahead of Rubicon’s announcements of new partnerships and collaborations around the world, be sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter, or contact us today.